- Click Here To Know More About:
- Cavoodles For Sale Australia
While dogs do a good job at cleaning themselves, eventually there will come a time when you have to give your dog a bath. You need to know ahead of time that this is not going to be enjoyable for you or the dog. Your best bet is to take the dog to a Pet GroomingService in Phoenix, but if you want to go the DIY method, you will need to read the tips below to keep yourself from being scratched and your dog calm.
• The biggest thing you will want to do before the bath is have everything ready to go. You don’t want to get your dog in the tub and then find out you forgot something.
• Bathing a dog is really a two-person job. You have to keep at least one hand on the dog at all times or it will bolt. That is difficult to do for just one person.
• This should be done in a double or single sink with a spray attachment. If you don’t have one, then you can use two Tupperware containers that are roughly the size of your sink to bathe the kitty in.
• You will want to put towels all around the area that you are using, as this is going to be a long and messy process.
• Wear long sleeves if your feline friend has claws, as you will certainly be scratched.
• Never wash your kitty dog in the bathtub. dogs are already scared of water and a tub filled with water looks like death to them.
You do need to remember that dogs pretty much keep themselves clean, so they do not need weekly baths. It is probably best if these infrequent baths are given by a Pet Grooming Service in Phoenix.
These are just a few of the tips to help you when it comes to getting ready to bathe your dog. Remember that dogs are afraid of water and no matter how much they love you they will fight. You can also visit Companionanimalcare.com for more information on grooming all of your pets today.